No, no, not all we propose are croquettes, tha fact is that some of these ideas were born at the time of Christmas holidays, parties time, croquettes are a good alternative to eat standing, with one hand occupied by a glass, the other with a napkin and chatting about various things with the mouth full.
However the gluten-free rice cakes are good throughout the year and these, such as lentils have the advantage that usually kids like them. And they are vegetarian …
- 200 g of fine rice
- 150 g of roquefort
- 2 tablespoons fresh cheese,
- 3 tablespoons grated cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 echalotte
- 1 cube for broth, or better make vegetable broth
- gluten free breadcrumbs
- Prepare a vegetable roth with the stock cube or better with fresh vegetables.
- Prepare a cream with roquefort and fresh cheese with the food processor or with a fork.
- Finely chop the shallots.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and add the chopped shallots.
- Add the rice and let cook 2 minutes and stirring.
- Add broth slowly and stir until the rice is cooked. It should look like a fairly dry risotto.
- Pour the rice into a large bowl and add the cream cheese and grated cheese. Mix well.
- Put rice in a separate dish well to cool off.
- Beat the egg and prepare a dish with breadcrumbs.
- When the rice is cold prepare little croquettes, pass them in beaten egg and breadcrumbs.
- Now there are two alternatives: fry them in a pan with plenty of oil (tasty but more insane), or put them in an oiled roasting pan in a hot oven at 200 degrees until golden brown.
Una procesadora para picar o un buen cuchillo
Una olla para cocinar el arroz
Un plato grande
Una sarten o una asadera para horno