Now a cake.. The only fat ingredient in this cake is the ricotta cheese that gives a very light tast
Gluten Free ricotta cake
Author: Simonetta Nepi
Recipe type: Dolci
- 400 g of cottage cheese,
- 1 lemon,
- 300 g of sugar,
- 180 grams of rice flour,
- 120 g of cornstarch,
- 3 eggs, separating the yolks and whites
- 12 gr of baking powder
- icing sugar
- Grate the lemon zest.
- Beat the yolks with sugar and add the ricotta and lemon juice, stirring constantly.
- Incorporate the two mixed flour and baking powder and set aside.
- Mount the egg whites until stiff and gently add them to the mixture with the ricotta.
- Pour the mixture into a greased and floured baking pan with cornstarch.
- Bake in a moderate oven for about 45 '.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool for 5 ', then sformarla and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
check that all the ingredients are gluten free